REAL TestimonialsHand-written testimonials - click to enlarge
"Everyone was very nice. I was so surprised and grateful to receive same day service. The two men who washed my windows were professional, timely and did a wonderful job ! I would recommend your company, Thanks !"
Cindy Kathe, St Charles, IL
"Professional appearance, uniforms, clear communication is key"
Maid Service, Orland Park, IL
Read More >>
Mold Inspection Chicago & Mold Testing in Chicagoland
Simply Mold Gone - Reliable Mold Inspection Services in Chicago
Just what is mold and why is it dangerous? Molds produce tiny spores to reproduce. Mold spores waft through the indoor and outdoor air continually. When mold spores land on a damp spot indoors, they may begin growing and digesting whatever they are growing on in order to survive. There are molds that can grow on wood, paper, carpet, and foods. When excessive moisture or water accumulates indoors, mold growth will often occur, particularly if the moisture problem remains undiscovered or unaddressed. Molds have the potential to cause health problems. Molds produce allergens, irritants, and in some cases, potentially toxic substances. Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Allergic responses include hay fever-type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash. Molds can also cause asthma attacks in people with asthma who are allergic to mold. In addition, mold exposure can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs of both mold-allergic and non-allergic people.
Protect your family from mold
When I discovered signs of mold in my home, I was not sure what to do initially. Should I try to remove it by myself? However, I do not know enough about mold and mold removal. I even heard that removing it might be dangerous if the mold is toxic. Fortunately, my friend recommended to me a company that dealt with the mold in his home some time ago. Simply Mold Gone conducted a mold inspection Chicago in my house and found all the locations where mold was present. They removed it all and took the necessary steps to prevent it from returning. Their contractors were extremely efficient and I would recommend the services of Simply Mold Gone to anyone looking for help with mold.